Your puppy is eating Life's Abundance All Life Stages. This is a high quality, fresh food. I would recommend keeping your puppy on this food and the supplements for his/her entire life as well. There are never any guarantees that a dog will be free of a genetic disorder from past generations. Since we may not know if there are potential weaknesses in a dog we believe that the healthiest possible diet and vitamins can help reduce the chance of these potential weaknesses from hindering their quality of life, should they occur. You can click on the following link to order your puppy food and supplements. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.
As the new owner of this puppy, I understand that my puppy must be taken to a veterinarian within 72 hours of taking possession of said puppy. All costs are the sole responsibility of the new owner. If the new puppy is not taken to a veterinarian within the time allotted above, this contract is null and void due to failure to comply with the agreement.
We cannot guarantee a puppy against sickness brought on by the stress of moving to a new environment. Our puppies are generally very well adjusted and are not often overly affected by the transition, but separation anxiety does naturally occur any time a puppy is separated from its initial environment and litter mates. We also cannot guarantee against opportunistic parasites such as coccidia (dormant in nearly all live animals and often brought out by stress), giardia (also often brought out by stress) etc. While we take every precaution and are extremely proactive about parasite prevention and sanitization, we do not guarantee that the puppy will be completely free of common puppy parasites as keeping a puppy “worm free” is an ongoing process and is the sole responsibility of the new owner from the moment the puppy leaves our care.
· I understand this puppy shall be spayed or neutered by the new owner between 4 and 7 months of age, and confirmation must be sent to Lazydaydoodles by the age of 8 months. If proof of desexing is not provided, this contract is now null and void due to the failure to spay and neuter your puppy.
· I understand that Lazydaydoodles fully guarantees this puppy for 2 years (from birth) to be free of genetic defects. The following genetic illnesses will be subject to compensation if all procedures are followed:
1) Hip and Elbow Dysplasia
~Severe case (must be life threatening or requiring pain medication or surgery)
~as diagnosed by OFA or OVC. An OVC grade 3+ of OFA moderate to severely dysplastic is warranting for refund or puppy replacement.
~Cataracts or Progressive Retinal Atrophy
~Must be diagnosed by a veterinary ophthalmologist
· I understand all testing and examinations are the sole responsibility of the new owner. Should one of the above listed defects be found, the purchaser has a choice from the following two options:
1) ½ refund of original purchase price of the puppy (shipping costs are not included in a refund, as they are an extra that we offer)
2) A replacement puppy will be offered if the refund is not taken.
~As the purchaser you understand that a replacement puppy from the next available litter of our choice shall be placed with you.
~As the owner you are responsible for pick up or shipping costs of this new puppy.
· I understand this Refund or Replacement is only valid upon all completing of information.
· I understand that Lazydaydoodles requires all veterinary conclusions from your own veterinarian plus another opinion from a secondary veterinarian of our choice. All records, x-rays, exams, conclusions, vet certificates ect. are to be forwarded to Lazydaydoodles immediately following the initial diagnosis.
· I understand the hip and elbow guarantee shall be null and void if any of the following conditions apply: Your puppy is determined to have been overweight at any time, not desexed at appropriate age, involved in a serious fall, been hit by a car, allowed to go up and down stairs in excess prior to one year of age, or physically injured.
· I understand this puppy has been placed in your care, and you shall maintain this puppy at a healthy weight and shall not over exercise or allow the puppy to go up or down stairs in excess for the first year of life. You are now the central caregiver, and as such shall agree to care for this puppy to the best of your abilities.
· This contract is void if the dog is sold to anyone other than the above stated buyer. If unforeseen problems arise and you cannot keep the puppy, we welcome the puppy back, but we will not reimburse you.